Radical Firearms 16" 7.62x39mm 1:10 Carbine Length HBAR Rifle Kit - 15" M-LOK FCR Gen3 Rail and Zero Impulse Brake
Out of Stock
Includes the Radical Firearms FCR system, a slim handguard that provides the weight savings you want without sacrificing any of the mounting possibilities you require. This freefloat design offers a monolithic Picatinny rail and plenty of M-LOK attachment points for all your gear.
- 16" 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel HBAR barrel
- Chambered in 7.62x39mm with a 1:10 twist rate
- M16 cut bolt carrier group with Melonite finish
- BCG magnetic particle inspected
- Standard charging handle
- 5/8x24 Zero Impulse Muzzle Brake
- 15" Radical Firearms M-LOK FCR rail
- Gen 3 rail mounting system
- MIL-SPEC lower parts kit
- Billet mag button
- Billet bolt catch
- Billet safety selector
- 6-position MIL-SPEC receiver extension tube
- Carbine buffer
- Carbine buffer spring
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist stock
- Mission First Tactical Pistol Grip
- Made in the U.S.A. in Stafford, Texas!
Ratings & Reviews
Best AR 7.62x39 build kit. Radical Firearms is AMAZING!
by Kyle -
This is the best pre built AR 7.62x39 conversion rifle you can buy for less than $500. It has NO light primer strikes and feeds perfectly with any mags (I'm using ASC and D&H Tactical mags) if your mag doesn't feed smoothly, put some clp on the follower and spring. Be AMAZED as it eats steel cased (Tulammo, Red Army Standard) all day long. Only time it wouldnt fire was when I came across a dud. (I re-fired it 3 times and nothing, so it was a dud) I am in love with this rifle. I wanted a MK-47 but they're to expensive. This is (w/o being able to use AK mags) like a Windham Weaponry in the AR firing 7.62x39 talent show!
It's running fine!
by James not Johnson
This kit is a great value with the upgraded stock, slim mlok rail, and brake. It's been running good so far no issues ~300+rds. I did add a heavy hammer spring (from brownells) and use RZE multi mags.