Spike's Tactical Spider 9mm Lower - Glock (Non CA Compliant)
- Dedicated Glock magazine well
- Spike’s Spider logo with Bullet Pictogram selector markings
- 7075-T6 forged receiver
- MIL-A-8625F Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish
- Low shelf, RDIAS compatible
- Built in trigger guard
- Proprietary parts factory installed
- Oversized magazine release button
- Weight: 15 oz
- Non-CA compliant, includes integral magazine release
- Features last round bolt hold open
Ratings & Reviews
Mods needed to work with FM Products upper, but can be done with a dremmel and 10 minutes.
They will need to have a little modification to work with FM Products upper. There is a clearance issue with the bolt hold open linkage. You will need a Dremmel tool for a small modification to make the bolt hold open work. I have a binary trigger installed on mine and it works quite well.
Good 9mm lower with LRBHO
by Dave -
Flawless function with Glock OEM magazine. Brass, aluminum, steel, shoots it all. Only complaint, and the reason for four stars, is a short takedown pin. Short as in a tool must be used to push it through. You could swap that for an extended pin if you wanted to, though.
Spikes 9 mm Lower
by Oscar -
If you plan on using FM 9 mm upper. Don’t buy this lower! No LSBHO, FTF, LPS etc.
Good quality and finish. Beware however that it does NOT work with Magpul Glock magazines. They either don’t lock in or lock so solidly that you have to use a rubber mallet to get them out