Troy Industries 16" 5.56 Stainless Melonited Complete Upper - 13" M-LOK Rail and Flip Up BattleSights - Flat Dark Earth
Out of Stock
- 16" 416-R stainless steel Melonited barrel, with mid-length gas system
- 5.56 NATO with a 1:8 twist rate
- Standard charging handle
- AR-15 cut bolt carrier group with Melonite finish. Not HPT or MPI
- Troy Medieval Flash Suppressor, 1/2x28 thread pitch
- Includes Troy's Front and Rear BattleSights in flat dark earth
- 13" free float Troy Industries M-LOK Rail
- Made in the U.S.A. in West Springfield, Massachusetts!
Ratings & Reviews
Great upper out of the box
Great upper, well made. Pin and welded on a troy brake and brought it to the range. 2 inch groups out of the box with the Iron sights at 100 yds. No jams or failure to fires after 500 rounds of 5.56 green tips and 55g .223. Primary arms shipped the upper out quickly. Very happy with purchase, would buy again
Got my new upper this week for my new build. It looks and feels great.
<br>Fits like a glove on my Anderson lower.
Close but no cigar
by Random citizen
Received my upper in the mail the other day. Primary arms was awesome as always in their shipment. Put my rifle together and was hitting 8" high, center mass with the flip up sights. Not bad for straight outta the box with no adjustments. Got home and went to work cleaning it and noticed under the rail that the barrel was stamped 1/8 twist. Went back to look at the description on Primary arms and it clearly states that this is a 1/7 twist. Im not upset about it, but I wouldn't have bought it with a 1:8. I hope that doesn't happen to anyone else. I'd give it 10 stars if it wasn't for that.