1. You MUST choose UPS or FEDEX Ground for all ammunition sales. Failure to do so will result in order
processing delays and additional charges.
2. Due to carrier restrictions, ammunition cannot be shipped outside the
continental US. All ammunition orders to
Alaska or Hawaii will be canceled.
3. Ammunition will arrive in a separate package from your firearm (if in same
4. You must be 21 or older to purchase ammunition. By placing your order, you certify that you are over 21 and legally allowed to purchase ammunition according to all applicable Federal, State and Local laws.
1. We will gladly ship your Firearm purchase to
your local FFL. In order to do so we need you to have your FFL send a
scanned copy of their FFL license to
or fax a copy to (281) 254-7781. Please Note: It is important that your Primary Arms
order number is marked clearly on the FFL paperwork.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that the firearm
is in compliance with all local and State laws.
3. All shipments of firearms require adult
signature at destination.
4. May take up to 2-3 business days to process your order once FFL paperwork is received.
1. You are responsible for ensuring magazine compliance with your local laws.
2. We will not send magazines to the following locations:
a. Over 10 Rounds: CA, CT, DC,
HI (pistol magazine only), Oak Park IL, MA, MD, NY
b. Over 12 Rounds: Chicago IL
c. Over 15 Rounds: CO, Aurora
d. Over 16 Rounds: Franklin Park
e. Over 30 Rounds: OH f. Over 35 Rounds: Riverdale
3. We do not make or ship rebuild kits. 4. All magazine orders with a billing or shipping address not in compliance
with magazine restrictions will be canceled.
1. You MUST determine whether it is legal for you to buy a suppressor in your state. Currently, the following states allow private ownership of suppressors: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, and WY. Even if you live in one of these states, it is the buyer's responsibility to make sure it is legal to own in your area.
2. How to register your suppressor:
Register in your own name (requires fingerprints, photos, and a Law Enforcement certificate approved by a Chief Law Enforcement Officer in your area)
Register to a Trust (requires creating a Trust with a legal writer or lawyer)
Register to a Corporation; requires the principle or CEO's approval and corporation to be in good financial standing (consult your local FFL/SOT dealer to determine the best option for you)
3. Purchase your suppressor from Primary Arms
After you add your suppressor to your cart, simply follow the checkout process
When you get your e-mail confirmation of your order, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 713-344-9600 and arrange for your transfer. (From Primary Arms to your FFL/SOT dealer, the transfer usually takes about 8-10 weeks. Times are dependent on the ATF NFA branch.) We will alert you with a tracking number as soon as your suppressor ships to your local/SOT dealer.
You will complete the required ATF paperwork at your local FFL/SOT dealer once the suppressor arrives there. This is where you will mail in the $200 check for your tax stamp to the ATF NFA branch. You will not be able to take possession of your suppressor until the transfer process has been completed by the ATF. This typically takes between 6-9 months, dependent on the ATF NFA branch.
You will receive an e-mail with tracking information from the carrier within 24 hours after the order is shipped. Please consult our FAQ section for information on how to manually recover your tracking number.
Primary Arms partners with only the most reliable carriers and apologizes for any delays caused by lost or damaged packages. We immediately work on shipping errors with our carriers and most claims are resolved within two weeks from initiation to ensure that you are completely satisfied. If you don’t want to wait until the damage or loss investigation is completed and you want us to send a replacement item right away, please
contact us. We will ship the item right out to you (assuming it is in stock). We will have to charge your credit card for the replacement and will refund the money for your original order once the carrier confirms the shipping damage or loss and pays us the insurance settlement.
In the rare instance a return is necessary the guidelines below will affect the return:
1. All returned merchandise must have a Return Material Authorization number (RMA) issued by Primary Arms prior to return.
2. Goods returned with an RMA must be in original condition and packaging and all contents and documentation must be present. 3. Items returned without an RMA number will be returned at the shipper’s expense. 4. We will gladly accept return for refund any unopened and unused product. Simply return any new unused item back to us within 10 days from the date delivered. Shipping charges are not refundable. Once a scope is mounted it becomes used and is not eligible for refund, exchange or return. Placing a scope in rings constitutes mounting. For your protection, items must be returned shipping prepaid, insured for the full value and safely wrapped to prevent shipping damage.