Del-Ton 16" 5.56 M4 Rifle Kit - with Heavy Barrel
Del-Ton 16" 5.56 NATO Rifle Kit comes with everything needed to complete your rifle build less the stripped lower receiver. Includes fully assembled, head-spaced and test fired upper receiver.
- 16" 4150 Chrome Moly Steel Heavy barrel, Carbine gas system with A2 Front Sight base, and Phosphate finish.
- 1/2x28 Thread Pitch, with a 1:9 Twist Rate.
- Phosphate AR-15 cut, Semi-Auto Bolt Carrier Group, HPT and MPI.
- Ships with A2 Flash Hider.
- A2 Handguard
- Includes M4 Carbine collapsible stock assembly.
- Complete Lower Parts Kit.
- Made in the U.S.A. in Elizabethtown, North Carolina.
Ratings & Reviews
Very pleased. Plan on buying more.
by Brandon -
My first AR build. Added this to an Anderson lower and I could not ask for more for the price.
<br>The lower parts when together easily with few tools. The upper assembly was already put together and fired. I have about 200 rounds through it with zero issues. The adjustable stock rattles, just like the stock on my buddy's M&P15. The dust cover is difficult to snap closed, but I suspect that will become easier with time.
<br>If I can edit this review, I will update with accuracy remarks.