Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Dog Series: Trail Dog
Manufactured by Tender Corporation
This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail – primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails. This essential kit contains all of the necessary medical items to keep your dog healthy while out hiking and does so in a compact, easy to carry case. Be ready for anything nature throws you and your companions way. Just remember, your dog would do the same for you.
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1