Adventure Medical Kits Tactical Field Trauma Kit with QuikClot
Manufactured by Tender Corporation
The Adventure Medical Tactical Field Trauma Kit was designed to be small enough to stash into a day pack while ensuring you're equipped with the supplies and information you may need when you're 1-2 days away from your base. After all, the biggest, fanciest kit in the world isn't going to make any difference if it's not with you when you need it! Weighing in at just a pound, this kit includes 25g QuikClot sport dressings to stop life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medications enable you to stabilize fractures or sprains and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue. This comprehensive kit packs all of the necessary medical equipment into a small, durable case to keep you going after an injury.
Blister / Burn
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - QuikClot Sport 25g
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 11 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 8 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
BrandAdventure Medical Kits
Group Size1 - 4 People