Apex Tactical M&P Aluminum AEK Trigger
- Reduces trigger pre-travel & over-travel by approximately 20%
- Smooth trigger face for enhanced control
- The center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
- Smith & Wesson Gen 1 M&P pistols in 9mm, .357Sig, .40S&W and .45ACP
- Works with the Apex Competition or Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kits or as a stand-alone with the factory sear and other components
- Will not function in the M&P M2.0 as a standalone item
- Will not function in the M&P Shield or Shield 2.0 models
- Will not function with the Apex Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kits
- Heavy Duty Sear Spring
- Aluminum Action Enhancement Trigger
- Slave pin (for installation of trigger return spring)
You may need to make an adjustment to the trigger bar loop for proper function. If you should need to tune your trigger bar, please follow the instructions on the Trigger Bar Loop Adjustment Video on the Apex Tactical website. This kit requires the use of the larger 1/8 inch sear spring and plunger set up. If your M&P has a 1/16th inch diameter sear plunger and spring, upgrading to a new style sear housing block before installing this product is advised. All function and reliability testing were done with a 1/8 inch sear plunger and spring, therefore proper function cannot be guaranteed without the appropriate size sear plunger and spring. Modern sear housing blocks can be found at many online retailers of firearm products.
Apex Tactical Specialties is an independent manufacturer and seller of aftermarket parts and accessories for Glock, Smith & Wesson, and many more firearms. Apex Tactical was created to serve law enforcement, competition shooters, and gun enthusiasts with high quality aftermarket parts to improve their standard firearms.