Apex Tactical M&P Flat Faced Forward Set Trigger Kit - Red
NOTE: As of May 15th, 2018, this trigger kit is legal for use in USPSA's Production Division
- Reduced overall trigger travel by approximately 40%
- Reduced trigger pull weight to approximately 3-4 lbs.
- A crisp trigger break with smooth uptake and reset
- Reduced trigger over-travel and shortened reset length
- Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
- Smith & Wesson M&P Gen 1 (9mm/.40S&W/.45ACP)
- Does not function in the M&P M2.0, M&P Shield, BodyGuard, 22 or 22 Compact pistols.
- Requires the use of the sear housing block designed for the large size sear plunger and spring (current production as of June 2011)
- Flat-Faced Forward Set Trigger - Red
- Forward Set Sear
- Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, Spring and Talon Tactical Tool)
- Forward Set Spring Kit (Silver Trigger Return Spring, Green Trigger Return Spring, Polymer Slave Pin, Sear Spring and Blue RAM Spring)
This product usually requires a slight modification to the trigger bar loop for proper function. This kit requires the use of the larger 1/8 inch sear spring and plunger set up. If your M&P has a 1/16th inch diameter sear plunger and spring, it is strongly advised that you upgrade to a new style sear housing block before installing this product. All function and reliability testing was done with a 1/8 inch sear plunger and spring; therefore, proper function cannot be guaranteed without the appropriate size sear plunger and spring.
Apex Tactical Specialties is an independent manufacturer and seller of aftermarket parts and accessories for Glock, Smith & Wesson, and many more firearms. Apex Tactical was created to serve law enforcement, competition shooters, and gun enthusiasts with high quality aftermarket parts to improve their standard firearms.