Bravo Company Manufacturing 16" 5.56 NATO 1:7 M4 Carbine MOD 2 Rifle
The 5.56 NATO 1:7 M4 Carbine MOD 2 Rifle is an optic ready carbine featuring a chrome lined, phosphate coated 16” certified 11595E steel barrel, engineered to perform in extreme environments. Durable 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers are protected from the elements by a Type III, Class 2 hardcoat anodized finish. The carbine is dressed out in BCM furniture, including a MOD 3 pistol grip, MOD 0 buttstock, and quad rail handguard.
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- Independently certified MIL-SPEC 11595E barrel steel
- Manganese phosphate barrel finish
- Govt. profile
- Bravo Company phosphate M16 cut bolt carrier group
- BCG magnetic particle inspected and high pressure tested
- Low shelf for RDIAS
- MIL-SPEC F-marked forged front sight
- BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handle
- 1/2x28 A2 flash hider
- Quad rail handguard
- BCM MOD 3 Pistol Grip
- BCM QD End Plate
- BCM PNT Trigger
- BCM MOD 0 Buttstock
- BCM Trigger Guard
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Some of the extras aren’t specified
by Matthew -
A few quick notes, the add doesn’t specify but the rail is BCM’s QRF 8 quad rail, and the rifle also includes BCM’s Mod 0 compensator. I picked it up at PA’s storefront just to verify. These add on’s are about $270 combined, so this rifle is a heck of a deal. Fit and finish is superb, I haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet but it’s a BCM so I’m not too worried.