Bravo Company Manufacturing 16" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Govt. Profile Barreled Upper - 15" KeyMod KMR Alpha Rail
Expect nothing less than professional grade weaponry from BCM. This Bravo Company Manufacturing Barreled Upper Receiver is built around a cold hammer forged 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel. The cold hammer forging process produces the most accurate, longest lasting barrels available with a more consistent chamber and bore.
The BCM KMR ALPHA Handguards are constructed from 100% aluminum. Hardcoat anodized for an anti-reflective, corrosion resistant finish. KeyMod mounting slots on seven sides, plus a continuous Picatinny rail provide an enormous amount of space for all your favorite accessories.
- 16” Cold hammer forged 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel Govt. profile barrel with Manganese phosphate finish
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with 1:7 twist rate
- 1/2x28 BCM Mod 0 Compensator
- Chrome lined chamber and bore
- High pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected
- M4 feed ramps
- T-Marked Picatinny rail
- 15” BCM KMR ALPHA KeyMod Free Float Handguard
- (1) 3” Picatinny rail section
- (1) BCM KeyMod sling mount
Ratings & Reviews
A bad apple?
I purchased this BCM barreled upper on sale but upon my initial visual inspection, I noticed a chip on a section of pic rail located on top of the handguard. I am not sure if this is why the barreled upper was on sale but there was no mention of blemishes in the product description. I reached out to PA immediately and still have not heard a response. Overall, I am satisfied with my purchase as the sale price was hard to beat but annoyed nonetheless. The quality of the rest of the barreled upper is superb.