Blackhawk CQB/Rigger's Belt
Manufactured by Blackhawk
The Blackhawk Tactical CQB/Rigger's Belt is designed to be extremely durable with Mil-standard certification and parachute grade buckles and adapters. It is made from 1.75" Nylon webbing with a tensile strength of up to 7,000 lbs. for solid colors and 5,000 lbs for MultiCam colors. Hook and Loop attachments secure the running end of the belt to prevent it from flopping around after adjusting it. Available in a variety of sizes and colors, you can't go wrong with one of the best selling belts that Blackhawk offers.
- 1.75" Width
- Nylon webbing construction
- 7,000 lb. tensile strength for solid colors
- 5,000 lb. tensile strength for MultiCam
- Hook and Loop secures running end
- Parachute grade buckles and adapters meet PIA-H-7195 standards
Best ForConceal Carry
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.