Bravo Company Manufacturing RECCE-11 MCMR 5.56 Pistol with SBA3
Expect nothing less than professional grade weaponry from BCM. This Bravo Company Manufacturing 11.5" 5.56 NATO Recce-11 AR-15 pistol is built around a chrome lined, MIL-SPEC 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel. Combining high strength steel with a tough phosphate external finish, this USGI contour barrel will easily out last most shooters ammo budgets. The reliable carbine length gas system reduces wear on the rifle as a whole without negatively impacting reliability.
The BCM MCMR Handguards are constructed from 100% aluminum. Hardcoat anodized for an anti-reflective, corrosion resistant finish. M-LOK mounting slots on seven sides, plus a continuous Picatinny rail provide an enormous amount of space for all your favorite accessories.
- 11" 11595E Certified Steel MIL-SPEC barrel
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- Bravo Company phosphate M16 cut bolt carrier group
- Bolt carrier group magnetic particle inspected and high pressure tested
- BCM VLTOR / BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 4 Charging Handle
- 10” BCM MCMR Free Float Handguard
- BCM KeyMod QD Sling Swivel Mount
- 1/2x28 BCM Mod 0 Compensator
- BCM Mod 3 Pistol Grip
- BCM QD End Plate
- BCM PNT Trigger
- SBA Tactical SBA3 Adjustable Pistol Arm Brace
- BCM Trigger Guard
- (1) 3" Picatinny rail section
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
by Jordan -
Can’t go wrong with a BCM.
Legit AR Pistol from a legit distributor
by Steve -
I dig it. Seriously. BCM builds a quality stick and I have no complaints on this one. The 11.5" version of this rifle is the sweet spot for my use. I've owned several AR's over the years and all I can say is I would buy a BCM first....every single time. Zero complaints.