Bravo Company Manufacturing RECCE-11 MCMR Enhanced Light Weight 5.56 AR-15 Pistol - 11.5"
Manufactured by Bravo Company Manufacturing
When appropriate, areas with magazine capacity restrictions will receive a 10-round magazine substituted for the factory 30-round magazine.Expect nothing less than professional grade weaponry from BCM. This Bravo Company Manufacturing 11.5" 5.56 NATO Recce-11 AR-15 Pistol is built around a chrome lined, MIL-SPEC 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel. Combining high strength steel with a tough phosphate external finish, this USGI contour barrel will easily out last most shooters ammo budgets. The reliable carbine length gas system reduces wear on the rifle as a whole without negatively impacting reliability.The BCM MCMR Handguards are constructed from 100% aluminum. Hardcoat anodized for an anti-reflective, corrosion resistant finish. M-LOK mounting slots on seven sides, plus a continuous Picatinny rail provide an enormous amount of space for all your favorite accessories.
- 11.5" 11595E Certified Steel MIL-SPEC barrel
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- Bravo Company phosphate M16 cut bolt carrier group
- Bolt carrier group magnetic particle inspected and high pressure tested
- BCMGUNFIGHTER Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- BCM MCMR Free Float Handguard
- BCM KeyMod QD Sling Swivel Mount
- 1/2x28 BCM Gunfighter Compensator
- BCM Gunfighter Pistol Grip
- BCM QD End Plate
- BCM PNT Trigger
- BCM Trigger Guard
- (1) 3" Picatinny rail section
- Made in the U.S.A.
Barrel Material41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
BrandBravo Company Manufacturing
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthCarbine
Gas System TypeDirect Impingement
Handguard10 in Bravo Company MCMR M-LOK Rail
Muzzle DeviceBCM Mod 0 Compensator
Thread Pattern1/2 X 28
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews available
Be the first to