Bravo Company Manufacturing 14.5" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Recce-14 Rifle - 13" KeyMod KMR Alpha Rail
Out of Stock
Expect nothing less than professional grade weaponry from BCM. This Bravo Company Manufacturing 14.5" 5.56 NATO Recce-14 Rifle is built around a 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel. This MIL-SPEC steel is stronger and will outlast most materials found in the commercial market.
The BCM KMR ALPHA Handguards are constructed from 100% aluminum. Hardcoat anodized for an anti-reflective, corrosion resistant finish. KeyMod mounting slots on seven sides, plus a continuous Picatinny rail provide an enormous amount of space for all your favorite accessories.
- 14.5" 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel Govt profile barrel with manganese phosphate finish
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- Bravo Company phosphate M16 cut bolt carrier group
- Bolt carrier group magnetic particle inspected and high pressure tested
- BCM VLTOR / BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 4 Charging Handle
- BCM KMR-A13 Freefloat Handguard
- BCM KeyMod QD Sling Swivel Mount
- 1/2x28 BCM Mod 1 Compensator pinned and welded for a 16.1” overall length
- BCM Mod 3 Pistol Grip
- BCM QD End Plate
- BCM PNT Trigger
- BCM MOD 0 Buttstock
- BCM Trigger Guard
- (1) 3" Picatinny rail section
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Expensive but worth it
by RM -
After building rifles for the past few years with cheaper components and not being totally satisfied with the finished products, I decided to do what I've been wanting to do and get a BCM rifle.
<br>Super glad I did, put about 200 rounds through it so far and it's been 100% reliable with all sorts of ammo and magazines. Love the more compact 14.5" p/w barrel, the gas system seems properly set up, not over gassed at all. Shoots flat even with hot M193 due to the Mod1 brake.
<br>Only problem, and it's an easy fix, is the KMR gets really hot fairly quickly during rapid fire. Adding some heat resistant handguard covers should do the trick, otherwise bring some gloves. Love this rifle!