Bravo Company Manufacturing RECCE-16 KMR 5.56 NATO AR-15 Rifle - FDE
Out of Stock
Expect nothing less than professional grade weaponry from BCM. This Bravo Company Manufacturing 16" 5.56 NATO Recce-16 Rifle is built around a chrome lined, MIL-SPEC 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel. Cold hammer forged with a tough phosphate external finish, this USGI contour barrel will easily out last most shooters ammo budgets. The soft shooting mid-length gas system reduces wear on the rifle as a whole without negatively impacting reliability.
The BCM KMR Handguards are constructed from 100% aluminum. Hardcoat anodized for an anti-reflective, corrosion resistant finish. KeyMod mounting slots on seven sides, plus a continuous Picatinny rail provide an enormous amount of space for all your favorite accessories.
- 16" 11595E Certified Steel MIL-SPEC barrel
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- Bravo Company phosphate M16 cut bolt carrier group
- Bolt carrier group magnetic particle inspected and high pressure tested
- BCM VLTOR / BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 4 Charging Handle
- 15” BCM KMR-A15 Free Float Handguard
- BCM KeyMod QD Sling Swivel Mount
- 1/2x28 BCM Mod 0 Compensator
- BCM Mod 3 Pistol Grip
- BCM QD End Plate
- BCM PNT Trigger
- BCM MOD 0 Buttstock
- BCM Trigger Guard
- (1) 3" Picatinny rail section
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Top Notch Complete AR15! BCM Brand and RECCE-16 is hard to beat!
by AB -
Saw this rifle on MrGunsNGear and had to get one. I'm new into the hobby and sport, so this is my 2nd AR (1st was Saint Edge) and the quality, reliable, crispness, and lightweight feel yet sturdy build of this AR is by far and away superior. Had the RECCE-16 to the range 4 times and it is a joy to shoot. Crisp trigger, solid build, and ergonomically it just seems "fit". Got a lot of compliments on the styling and generally on the BCM brand. Just a top quality AR.