Buy 7" FM Products Glock Style PCC 9mm Upper Get A Free Primary Arms Red Dot
Out of Stock
NOTE: This upper assembly has a barrel less than 16” in length. These uppers are intended for use in AR-15 pistols or legal short-barreled rifles. Other configurations may violate Federal law.
The Foxtrot Mike Products FM-9 Complete 9x19mm Upper Receiver is built from the ground up to provide outstanding reliability and accuracy with a host of top tier features. The traditional M4 charging handle has been replaced with an ambidextrous, non-reciprocating forward charging handle. The monolithic style has been achieved with a proprietary interlock between the upper and handguard. The slim-line free float handguard is M-LOK compatible for your favorite lights, grips, and tactical accessories. The 7” barrel is made from durable 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel and has an FM Products forward blast diffuser attached. This AR-9 upper receiver group mounts to virtually any Glock compatible 9mm lower receiver including Angstadt Arms, New Frontier Armory, Palmetto State Armory, and Quarter Circle 10, so you can build your dream AR style pistol or carbine.
- Non-Reciprocating forward charging handle
- Left or right side charging
- Machined from premium 6061-T6 aluminum
- Proprietary handguard / upper interlock keeps handguard true to the upper
- M-LOK compatible handguard
- FM Products blast diffuser made from 4340 steel and black Nitride finish
- Limited lifetime warranty through Foxtrot Mike Products
- Complete upper includes bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- Compatible with a large variety of Glock magazine 9mm lower receivers
Primary Arms Classic Series Gen II Removable Microdot Red Dot Sight
This Primary Arms Microdot sight is our second-generation model that comes in at an affordable price while retaining excellent quality and durability. We have included a MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rail mount with this red dot sight, so you can attach it to your rifle right out of the box in a matter of seconds and head to the range to get it sighted in. Alternatively, the mount is removeable and features mounting options for other standard microdot riser mounts, so you can customize the height and co-witness with your iron sights. Adjusting the zero of the dot is made easy with the 1 MOA audible click adjustments that are protected by aluminum caps. Also included with this optic is a bikini lens cover to protect the glass when not in use. If you are in the market for a red dot sight for hunting, target shooting, or competition, you can’t go wrong with the Primary Arms Microdot.
- Approx. 1,000 hour battery life at medium setting
- Uses one CR2032 battery (included)
- Includes removeable picatinny rail mount.
- Compatible with standard micro mounts and gives stated co-witness
- Crisp 2 MOA red dot
- Fully multi-coated anti-reflective lenses
- 11 Illumination settings for bright days and night vision compatible
- Absence of parallax shift past 33 yards
- Waterproof to 6ft. with turret caps on
- Water resistant with turret caps off
- Fog resistant
- Bikini lens cover included
Primary Arms Absolute Cowitness Micro Dot Riser
The Primary Arms Absolute Cowitness Micro Dot Riser allows for an absolute cowitness on AR-15 and similar platforms when combined with any Primary Arms Micro Dot, as well as many other standard Micro dot designs. When looking down the iron sights, the red dot will be placed in the middle of the Micro dot’s scope tube. The light weight design, constructed of anodized aluminum, is easy to install. The riser features a 3-year limited warranty.
Ratings & Reviews
by Dennis -
I had to mill a small relief to accept a LRBHO lower. Could be done with a Dremel. I didn't do my homework. It was well worth the effort to have a reliable forward charging upper.
by Dennis -
I love it. It runs like the proverbial sewing machine.
Only fits dedicated 9mm lowers
by Bryan -
I bought this upper to put on an AR15 lower. I have seen many examples of the same upper on AR15 lowers with converter blocks or Modified pmags. I first ordered the modified pmag due to price but the upper is not cut wide enough to accept it. So I paid another $200 to get the stern defense converter block and a glock mag. Same issue. Now it seems my only option is to spend even more to get a dedicated 9mm lower and have a bunch of parts to start Another build. not really happy with my purchase. It would be nice to put in the description that this will not work with an AR15 lower and converters.