Century Arms WASR-M 9mm Romanian AK-47 - Wood Furniture - 16"
- 16" 4150 Chrome Moly Steel Cold Hammer Forged barrel
- Direct blowback operation
- 14x1 LH Threaded with Slant Brake
- Nickel-Moly Steel Bolt
- Stamped Receiver with side scope mount
- Standard AK Trigger
- Standard safety selector
- Standard AK polymer pistol grip
- Hardwood stock, handguard, and gas tube cover
- Cleaning rod may or may not be included with any batch from the importer
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Fun range toy.
by Johnny Kalash
Just picked it up and shot about 200 rounds today. The Korean 33 round mag is kind of finicky. Had a bunch of Failures to Feed (FTF). It eventually got better. I suspect this is a magazine issue since I tried it with some KCI 33 round mags and got through those without a hiccup. The 50 round drum was an issue with too many FTF but that may be a drum issue.
The front sight post was too loose. Elevation would adjust itself at each shot.
The tip of the cleaning rod twisted off. I have tons of those but little things matter.
It's plenty fun but reliability is an issue. Just need to figure out which mags work best.
Great shooter. Use genuine Glock magazines for best results.
by Johnny Kalash -
Works best with genuine Glock magazines. The rifle had zero issues when using my genuine Glock magazines. It ships with a 33 round SGM branded Korean magazine that I suspect resulted in some failures to feed.
* Uses all your AK furniture
* Low recoil and lots of fun to shoot
* Easy AK maintenance
* Uses Glock mags
* No bayonet lug
* My front sight post was a bit loose but that was an easy fix by using the tip of a flathead screwdriver to expand the width of the post for a snug fit.
* For some reason, the tip of my cleaning rod unscrewed
Recommended buy for 9mm AK fun.
WASR that takes Glock Mags
Decent finish for an AK, about what you would expect in a WASR. Came with wood furniture, but the color of the wood didn’t quite match.
Came with a cheap KCI 33 round mag, which was junk. Cycled very reliably with my OEM Glock 17 mags and my 33 rounders. No failures to extract.
Just like the previous reviews, front post sight was very loose, I had to use blue loctite to secure it in place.
OEM GLOCK mags run the best
by Rod Coulter
Designed to use GLOCK mags...use GLOCK mags.
Run the “REAL thing”...it’s worth it in every weapon I’ve owned. GLOCKs are first rate.,
Haven’t shot it yet! But quality of the rifle looks excellent
by Matthew -