Cross Machine Tool 10.5" 5.56 NATO 1:7 Carbine Length CQB Complete Upper
Cross Machine Tool Co., utilizing the latest machining technologies, offers high quality products that you’ll be excited to own.
The CMT 10.5" CQB Complete Upper Receiver offers reliability and durability in a compact package. Crafted from the highest quality components, this upper is assembled by Veteran armorers, head spaced and test fired to ensure proper function.
Featuring a full-length Picatinny top rail to provide space for forward mounted lights, NV/IR optics, or laser designators. M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions offer plenty of room for further expansion.
- 10.5” 41V50 chrome moly vanadium steel barrel
- Chrome lined with a salt bath nitride finish
- Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate
- Carbine length gas system
- CMT UHPR 9.5” HDX M-LOK Rail
- CMT CFC 556 ZCOMP muzzle device
- CMT Nitrided M16 BCG
- CMT Charging handle
- CMT Low profile gas block pinned to barrel
- 5-axis machined 7075-T6 billet upper receiver
- 6000 series extruded aluminum rail
- QD sling sockets
- Inside diameter: 1.315”
- Weight: 3 lb 9 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
No regrets pleased customer
by Tom -
I was on the fence between multiple upper receivers to purchase but always came back to this CMT. I was unfamiliar with this company as there is not a whole lot of data online about them. I am confident this complete upper is a work of art that will last a lifetime. It has performed flawless through 150 rounds so far and mated to my Anderson lower with no play between at all. The CMT website states this upper is rated for full auto. The only nit pick I can state is the BCG is not MPI or HP tested.