COVID19 - PRIMARY ARMS UPDATES
Dear Local Houston Area Customers,
Based on the recent opinion from Attorney General Ken Paxton, Primary Arms is able to open our physical location back up to the public! Starting Monday, March 30th we will be open to all customers from 10:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday.
Primary Arms is serious about health and safety concerns. We want to make everyone's visit as safe as possible. Due to the current situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have changed how our physical location in Houston operates. Our shipping schedule remains unchanged although we are experiencing some delays due to high order volumes. The following measures will allow for fewer people in the storefront at one time and help to reduce your wait time.
- - Orders cannot be placed in store. All orders should be placed online at least 2 hours ahead of pickup.
- - We are no longer accepting cash at the storefront. Only credit card transactions paid in advance will be accepted.
- - We will cease to be open on Saturdays.
- - We will only be allowing a controlled number of people into the storefront at a time. There may be a wait outside the building as we process through the people who arrived before you. It is essential that you observe the six-foot distance rule while waiting. If we can not get people to maintain proper distance, we may not be able to continue to serve you.
- - We will not be accepting returns at the store front. Please contact our customer service department for processing of returns via our website and note “local return” in the comments. You will receive a pre-paid return label.
- - We will only process electronic 4473 forms for the transfer of firearms.
- - We are temporarily stopping the sale of open box items in the store.
We are not currently able to answer phone calls but will do our best to return emails in a timely manner at email@example.com. We wish you and your families a safe journey through these troubling times.
The Primary Arms Team