Cross Machine Tool UHPR Mod 4 HDX Hybrid M-LOK Handguard - 12.5"
Manufactured by Cross Machine Tool
Out of Stock
The Cross Machine Tool Heavy Duty Xtreme Rails are built for the rigors of daily use. All HDX series rails include Nitride Hardened steel QD sockets to withstand daily sling carry. HDX Hybrid rails feature an incredible array of mounting space. A full-length Picatinny top rail provides space for forward mounted lights, NV/IR optics, or laser designators. M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions offer plenty of room for further expansion. Additional integrated short Picatinny rails can be found at the front of the rail.
- M-LOK compatible
- 6000 series extruded aluminum rail, MIL-SPEC Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized
- 7075 Aluminum barrel nut, Type III Class 2 hardcoat anodized
- 17-4 PH cored stainless steel rail mounting attachment
- Anti-rotation tabs time rail to upper receiver
- Machine engraved T-marks
- QD sling sockets
- Includes barrel nut wrench
- Compatible with most low-profile gas blocks
- Inside diameter: 1.315”
- Barrel nut diameter: 1.378"
- Weight: 11.7 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.