Daniel Defense DDM4v7 S 5.56 AR-15 Short Barrel Rifle - 11.5"
Manufactured by Daniel Defense
The Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 S is an AR-style pistol featuring the popular M-LOK modular accessory attachment system. Matching their 11.5" cold hammer-forged Strength-to-Weight profile barrel with the MFR 10" handguard allows for a lightweight and handy configuration. Add in multiple sling attachment points, more than enough space for your favorite accessories, an ambidextrous safety, flared magwell, and Daniel Defense's rugged and ergonomic furniture, and you have a solid contender for your next rifle.
- 7075-T6 aluminum with type III hard coat anodized finish
- Mil-spec lower receiver
- Flared magazine well
- Rear QD sling swivel cup
- 11.5" Chrome Moly Vanadium steel barrel
- Government profile, chrome-lined, mil-spec barrel
- Carbine length gas system
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome-lined bore
- 10" MFR rail provides plenty of M-LOK accessory space and multiple integrated QD swivel cups.
- Flash suppressor
- Daniel Defense pistol grip
- Daniel Defense buttstock
Barrel Material4140 Chrome Moly Steel
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthCarbine
Thread Pattern1/2 X 28
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews available
Be the first to