Daniel Defense DELTA 5 PRO Varmint Bolt Action Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor - 18"
Manufactured by Daniel Defense
The Daniel Defense DELTA 5 PRO Bolt Action Rifle is built with it a ton of features that you can usually only get with a custom-built rifle. The DELTA 5 has been built with modularity in mind with a user-changeable barrel, fully configurable stock with M-LOK attachment slots, and an adjustable trigger for accurate long-range performance right out of the box. The Cerakote finished, 18” barrel is cold hammer forged from a proprietary steel blend with a varmint contour and this model is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor which is very capable at long distances. It uses a similar barrel lock-up system to the AR-15, allowing you to quickly change to a different barrel or caliber in a matter of minutes. It features a durable mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug to ensure nothing moves for increased accuracy potential. The bolt features three locking lugs, a floating bolt head, and a 60° throw for fast and smooth action. The large bolt knob can be removed for your favorite aftermarket knob. The Daniel Defense DELTA 5 PRO 6.5 Creedmoor is a custom rifle right from the factory.
- 18" varmint barrel chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
- Threaded 5/8x24
- AR-15 style barrel nut for changing barrels
- Stainless steel action with recoil lug
- 3 lug floating head bolt with 60° throw
- 5/16-24” removable bolt knob
- Timney Hunter Elite single stage adjustable trigger
- 20 MOA/5.8 MRAD picatinny scope base
- Bottom metal with integrated pillars and barrier stop
- Compatible with AICS short action mags
- Cheek riser adjustable for height, yaw, and drift
- Buttstock adjustable for LOP and height
- 6 M-LOK slots on forend with one on buttstock for monopods
- 10 M-LOK QD sling swivel slots
Caliber Gauge6.5 Creedmoor
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.