Daniel Defense 16" 5.56 DDM4v9 Rifle with 15" DDM4 Quad Rail - Black
Out of Stock
The Daniel Defense DDM4V9 has been built from the ground up to satisfy shooters whether in the competition circuit or in professional and defensive use. Matching their 16" cold hammer forged lightweight profile barrel with the DDM4 15.0" quad rail handguard allows for a handy configuration with significantly extended sight radius over a traditional carbine set up. Add in an ambidextrous safety, flared magwell, and Daniel Defense's rugged and ergonomic furniture, and you have a solid contender for your next rifle.
- Enhanced lower receiver with flared magazine well and rear QD sling swivel cup.
- 16" cold hammer forged government profile barrel has been heavy phosphated and chrome lined to MIL-SPEC.
- Smooth and reliable mid-length gas system balanced with a heavy buffer for smooth recoil.
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 15" DDM4 free float quad rail handguard provides plenty for your favorite optics, sights, and accessories.
- Effective flash suppressor helps tame muzzle flash.
- Daniel Defense overmolded pistol grip and collapsible stock.
- Finished with Daniel Defense's Tornado grey cerakote.
Ratings & Reviews
Daniel defense m4v9
Bought my m4v9 in 2014 in Baytown Texas . It now has about 6000 rds through it without any problems it's accurate reliable and light recoiling. What else can you ask for in a rifle.i am thinking about a 300blk and would surly go to the same people to get it .
fast shipping, great product at a good price and great sales.