Daniel Defense MK18 10.3" - Flat Dark Earth RISII
Manufactured by Daniel Defense
The Daniel Defense MK18 is as close a civilian can get to the "real deal"! This factory short barreled rifle matches a 10.3" cold hammer forged barrel with the same RIS II quad rail handguard in use by USSOCOM since 2005. With a flared magazine well and rugged, ergonomic furniture, the MK18 is unparalleled in size, weight, or performance.
- Enhanced lower receiver with flared magazine well and rear QD sling swivel cup.
- Reliable carbine length gas system balanced with a heavy buffer for smooth recoil.
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 9.55" MK18 Rail Interface System (RIS) II provides plenty of accessory space and includes 3 rail covers.
- Effective flash suppressor helps tame flash from the short barrel.
- Daniel Defense overmolded pistol grip and collapsible stock.
- Rail has been anodized flat dark earth.
Barrel CoatingManganese Phosphate
Barrel Material41V50 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Caliber Gauge5.56 NATO
Gas System LengthCarbine
Gas System TypeDirect Impingement
Handguard9.55 in Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II
Muzzle DeviceDaniel Defense Flash Suppresor
Thread Pattern1/2 X 28