Daniel Defense MK18 10.3" 5.56 NATO SBR - 9.55" FDE RIS II Handguard - Black
This is an NFA regulated short barreled rifle (SBR). Know your jurisdiction's NFA laws before ordering this rifle.
When appropriate, areas with magazine capacity restrictions will receive a 10-round magazine substituted for the factory 30-round magazine.
The Daniel Defense MK18 is as close a civilian can get to the "real deal"! This factory short barreled rifle matches a 10.3" cold hammer forged barrel with the same RIS II quad rail handguard in use by USSOCOM since 2005. With a flared magazine well and rugged, ergonomic furniture, the MK18 is unparalleled in size, weight, or performance.
- Enhanced lower receiver with flared magazine well and rear QD sling swivel cup.
- Reliable carbine length gas system balanced with a heavy buffer for smooth recoil.
- M16 cut MIL-SPEC bolt carrier group with properly staked gas key and chrome lined bore.
- 9.55" MK18 Rail Interface System (RIS) II provides plenty of accessory space and includes 3 rail covers.
- Effective flash suppressor helps tame flash from the short barrel.
- Daniel Defense overmolded pistol grip and collapsible stock.
- Rail has been anodized flat dark earth.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviews available
Be the first to