Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II Quad Rail AR-15 Handguard - Flat Dark Earth - 9.55"
- Uninterrupted top rail
- Designed for and adopted by USSOCOM
- Quad rail design includes rail covers
- Configurable sling swivel attachment points
- Combat proven Bolt-Up mounting system
- Grade 8 military specification fasteners
- Aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- Type III hardcoat anodized finish
- Steel barrel nut
- Anti-rotation tabs
- Free float
- Length: 9.55"
- Width: 2.23"
- Height: 2.25"
- Inside diameter: 1.15"
- Weight: 14.1 oz
- Made in the U.S.A.
Daniel Defense is a privately held firearms manufacturer located in Black Creek, Georgia. Committed to quality and continuous improvement, Daniel Defense creates the world’s finest weapon systems, precision rail systems, and accessories. They are intensely focused on providing top quality small arms solutions to our military and law enforcement communities, as well as to civilians seeking premium rifles for home defense, hunting, and sport shooting. Daniel Defense: Lighter. Stronger. Better...
Ratings & Reviews
It's DD, what more can you say
by Marcus -
Only complaint is I wish DD products weren't so expensive. Other than that no issues at all with the rail. Built like a tank. And of course Primary Arms shipped it out the next day.