Del-Ton 5.56 M4 Rifle Kit with Magpul Furniture and M-LOK Handguard FDE - 16"
Del-Ton 16" 5.56 NATO Rifle Kit comes with everything needed to complete your rifle build less the stripped lower receiver. Includes fully assembled, head-spaced and test fired upper receiver.
- 16" 4150 Chrome Moly Steel barrel, with M4 contour, Carbine gas system with A2 Front Sight base, and Phosphate finish.
- 1/2x28 Thread Pitch, with a 1:9 Twist Rate.
- Phosphate AR-15 cut, Semi-Auto Bolt Carrier Group, HPT and MPI.
- Ships with A2 Flash Hider.
- Magpul MOE M-LOK Handguard - Flat Dark Earth
- Includes Carbine collapsible stock assembly, with Magpul MOE buttstock - Flat Dark Earth
- Complete Lower Parts Kit with Magpul MOE grip - Flat Dark Earth
- Made in the U.S.A. in Elizabethtown, North Carolina.
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome upper kit. Im my opinion lower parts kit is of better quality that the psa kits.
Great kit trigger was much better than my Psa kit gun
Perfect for my first stripped lower build
by Papa Franku
Del-Ton is doing people a great service to have a kit this complete and allowing customers to purchase their own stripped lowers. The parts kit had everything I needed to complete my first-time build, except for a rear sight. This kit is truly in Flat Dark Earth (FDE) which is very misleading since the photos feature the Magpul furniture in a Coyote Tan or Sand color. If you're looking for that popular 2 Tone, Magpul build, this is it! I couldn't have asked for a more complete kit in this price range.
<br>If you're good with your hands, you probably won't need any special tools, but I went out and bought a table vise, a Delta ring tool, an armorer's wrench and a few punches. With a YouTube video, I was able to get everything in my lower in half an hour and the rifle was lubed up shortly after that. It couldn't have been any easier. The rifle has set up, torqued and fired by Del-Ton for quality assurance, so after a few dry fires and feed tests, the gun was range ready.
Upper take down pin lug
by RC -
I have built many del tons with no problems. The take down pin lug on the upper was out of specs and I could not engage rear take down pin. I tried two different lowers ( spikes and a del ton). I had to file and polish the bottom of the lug to engage rear take down pin.