Elftmann AR-15 SE Drop In Trigger Curved Mil-Spec .154"
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15
- Absolutely Drop-Safe
- Curved trigger bow
- Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- 3.5lb pull weight - non-adjustable
- Exclusive double wound hammer spring
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight
- aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Ultra-Light housing is standard - Total physical weight of entire unit is just 2.3oz
Elftmann Tactical is a well-known name in the 3 gun competition community with their selection of high-quality AR-15 and AR10 aftermarket triggers. Each of their triggers come with unique features such as drop safeties, needle bearings, and much more to ensure that you get a product that can take on the competition. All their products are made in the United States of America and are backed with a lifetime guarantee. Elftmann products will continue to innovate for many years to come.
Ratings & Reviews
Absolutely fantastic! You can't go wrong with it.
by William -
i bought this trigger a few months ago here from Primary Arms when it was on sale. Put it in my retro AR with wood furniture. Oh WOW what a trigger! This is so super sweet. Clean, crisp, light.. This is a better trigger in my opinion than the adjustable Elf. It is simply such a joy to shoot with.
Pull the Trigger!
I put one of these in my latest AR with a 20" barrel. Hoping its a tack driver. This trigger installed VERY easy and is one of the sweetest/smoothest triggers on the market. A sale price of $140 is a no-brainer. I would definitely purchase one of these again.
by Bryant -
love the trigger, except, there seems to be a small tolerance issue that allows the trigger to lock too far back in position causing a trigger malfunction. filed it back slightly, works well now