Elftmann AR-15 SE Drop In Trigger Straight Mil-Spec .154"
Out of Stock
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Large pin Colt available)
- Absolutely Drop-Safe
- Straight trigger bow
- Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- 3.5lb pull weight - non-adjustable
- Exclusive double wound hammer spring
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight
- aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnector allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Ultra-Light housing is standard - Total physical weight of entire unit is just 2.3oz
Elftmann Tactical is a well-known name in the 3 gun competition community with their selection of high-quality AR-15 and AR10 aftermarket triggers. Each of their triggers come with unique features such as drop safeties, needle bearings, and much more to ensure that you get a product that can take on the competition. All their products are made in the United States of America and are backed with a lifetime guarantee. Elftmann products will continue to innovate for many years to come.
Ratings & Reviews
by Andrew -
My first trigger was found to be defective. When I would slide the bolt back, it would get caught on the top of the trigger. Primary arms immediately took action and contacted Elftman directly about the issue. The replacement trigger is flawless. This trigger is great for fast shooting and has a super clean break. Other than the adjustable trigger pull, the next trigger up I do not see being worth the money over this trigger other than looks. The next trigger up from this one also has ball bearings which is great, but as mentioned, this trigger is super clean.
Great trigger, but
by chase -
it is a great trigger in and of itself, however I ran across a problem. This trigger has set screws to tighten up the group against the trigger pins but when I tighten up the set screws it raises the trigger group ever so slightly. This is causing the BCG to get stuck on the hammer and not allowing me to pull the bolt all way way back. when i loosen the set screws and pull the charging handle the bolt goes all way back with no problem. I am not over torquing the set screws because i had them as loose as possible while still maintaining tension on the trigger pins and the bolt still wouldnt go back. only until i completely loosened the set screws would the bolt go back. So the only way i can use the trigger is if i am okay with a semi-loose trigger. luckily i have anti rotation trigger pins, but the play in the trigger is still very annoying.
Awsome trigger for the 💰
by David -
Bought on sale from PA for $126 and it is crisp light and short.Its very well made out of good materials.Reset is short and trigger has no creep.No problems with igniting tulammo,wolf primers either.