Expo Arms Combat Series 5.56 Chrome Lined AR-15 Barrel SOCOM Profile Carbine Length - 10.3"
Note: Due to the Crane-Spec gas port size of .070” this barrel was designed to function both unsuppressed and suppressed with 5.56 NATO pressure ammunition. Unsuppressed use with lower pressure .223 Remington ammunition may not yield the best results regarding function.
- 10.3” Government profile chambered in 5.56 NATO
- Carbine gas system with .070” port diameter
- .750” dimpled gas block shelf
- Made from Mil-Spec 11595E 4150 steel
- Chrome lined bore with Phosphate outer finish
- 1:7 twist rate and 1/2x28 muzzle thread
- M4 feed ramps
Ratings & Reviews
Primary Arms is spot on
by Juan -
Outstanding Barrel, Zero issues, used 5.56 and 223. I used iron sights only and it was spot on at 25 yards and 50 yards. I can't say enough about this barrel. Build a MK18 clone.
Works great with Russian 55 grain ammo.