Fenix PD35 V2.0 Flashlight - 1000 Lumens
The PD35 V2.0 Flashlight is built with a blindingly bright Cree XP-L HL V3 LED. At 1000 lumens, the beam created can reach out to a distance of 820 feet at 15,600 candela. A tactical tail switch activates the light, while mode selection is made using the metal side switch. A convenient built-in battery level indicator lets you know how much charge remains. Perfect for everyday carry, this compact light is built-tough. IP68 rated dust proof and waterproof underwater to two meters, the PD35 V2.0 is perfect for any activity.
- Cree XP-L HL V3 LED
- Bright 15,600 candela beam reaches out to 820 ft
- Anti-roll/anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch for on/off
- Metal side switch for mode select
- Six lighting modes
- Built-in battery level indicator
- Powered by (2) CR123A lithium batteries or (1) 18650 rechargeable (Not included)
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof to 2 meters
- Imapct resistant
- Durable 6061 aluminum body with anodized finish
- Includes a holster, lanyard, two spare O-rings, and spare rubber switch boot
- Length: 5.4"
- Body: 0.9"
- Head: 1"
- Weight: 3.1 oz
- Limited lifetime warranty
- White LED
- Turbo - 15,600 candela - 1000 lumens - 2h 50min runtime
- High - 6,250 candela - 350 lumens - 5h 10min runtime
- Medium - 2,650 candela - 150 lumens - 12h 25min runtime
- Low - 900 candela - 50 lumens - 29h 30min runtime
- Eco - 42 candela - 3 lumens - 430h runtime
- Strobe - 1000 lumens
Ratings & Reviews
I've used this light for 2 years. I work maintenance and use it probably 20 times a day. The adjustable light levels are great and this thing really puts out the lumens on high! Very durable because I've dropped it many times. The only negative is the pouch sucks! So I bought a Maxpedition Gear flashlight pouch.