Foxtrot Mike Products Complete 9mm AR-15 Upper 16" - 15" M-LOK Rail - Muzzle Brake
- Non-reciprocating fixed forward charging handle
- Left or right charging
- Machined from premium 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Proprietary handguard / upper interlock keeps handguard true to the upper
- M-LOK compatible handguard
- Limited lifetime warranty through Foxtrot Mike Products
- Complete upper includes bolt carrier group and charging handle.
- FM Muzzle Brake
- Compatible with Glock magazines
Manufacturers Note: FM Products does not support the following items, using these may void the lifetime warranty associated with our uppers;
1) FM Products does not support Aluminum Cased ammo. Blow backs have a much higher pressure spike in the chamber than a handgun. Using Aluminum cased ammo in a blow back PCC is dangerous and will void the lifetime warranty of an FM Products Upper Receiver.
2) FM Products does not support import magazines besides OEM Glock magazines. We recommend Magpul, OEM Glock and ETS magazines only.
3) FM Products does not support Spikes Glock style lower receivers. The LRBHO requires consumers to modify the FM Products upper, to make egress for the Spikes LRBHO. The FM Products upper is cut to the Colt spec, therefore we have no plans to deviate from that. Modifying your FM Products Upper to accommodate a Spikes Tactical Glock style lower will void the lifetime warranty on our PCC Uppers.
4) We only recommend Sylvan magwell adapters, as they require no modifications or adjustments to work properly. FM Products does not support Stern Magwell Adapters as they require regular adjustments to work properly.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Good so far
by David -
Came in the mail in a week everytbi g was awesome eveeything looks and feels nice so far taking it to the range soon and will put an updated review after
The best in the business in price and quality
I bought the FM 16” pcc upper and to date I have over 3,000 rounds through it with no issues and the owner sent me an updated barrel free of charge to accommodate reloaded 147gr Ammo better. The customer service and quality of the FM products is the best I’ve ever seen and it’s now my go to competition PCC. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the market for an entry level price and PRO level quality
Foxtrot mike is the real deal!
The upper was delivered the next day. I took it to the range and fired 150 rounds through it with no issues at all. It was accurate also. The next day I took it to a uspsa match and had my best finish yet. Now, about 10 months later and about 1700 rounds down the tube it still has yet to hiccup one time. Not one! Great product! Primary arms is great to buy from every time on everything.
Nice upper for Lefty's or you right handers also
by Ron -
Got the upper in last week so far sand mounted it on a CDNN AR lower with a Torkmag setup. I have put a little over 250 rounds through it. with both a 5.56 buffer and a 9mm buffer. Only issues I have had is failure to fire on reloads that were loaded long- ammo issue, so no problem I will use them in my G17,- factory and reloads at factory length function flawlessly, I am getting nice tight groups using a Vortex Sparc. The FM Compensator seems to work well, I also have a heavier 3 port comp and cannot really tell any difference between the two except the 3 port looks more Tacticool. I will most likely go back to the FM that was included and E-bay the 3 port. I have ordered a FM hybrid lower for this so I can have a dedicated set up to shoot PCC and do not need to carve up factory mags. Only negative is that to switch the charging handle from right to left you need a very long hex key- not included- but can be ordered for under 5 bucks.
by Jason -
I purchased this upper after reading good things about it in PCC forums. I installed it on a KE Arms Billet lower. The fit is absolutely perfect. I did have to sand the left side of the ejector a little and polish it but that took all of 15 minutes. I went to the range yesterday and shot 200 rounds and did not have one FTF or FTE. It shot really accurate and really soft. I love the position of the side charging handle too. Much better than the standard AR top charging handle. The customer service of this company is top notch as well. I had a question about the ejector since it was slightly rubbing the bolt. The owner actually replied back to me within 15 minutes and gave me step by step instructions for tuning the ejector. I highly recommend this upper and FM products.
Fm product 16” upper
by Ken -
I brought this fm product 9mm 16” upper for psa rifle lower . I put over 250 rounds thru and not single jam . Great upper
A PCC upper for competition
by Jim -
I built my pistol caliber carbine (PCC) with the FM Mike complete 9mm upper. I bought a Spikes tactical receiver and added an Elftmann competition trigger and other AR15 components to round out the package. I recently shot it at a steel challenge match. The accuracy from the FM Products upper was outstanding and ate almost every kind of ammo I could throw at it, including my 95 grain jacketed hollowpoint reloads!
<br>One caveat, not the fault of FM Products. The last round hold open feature on my carbine does not work. That doesn’t affect me as I have disabled that feature on all of my competition firearms. If that’s an issue then use the FM Products lower receiver, which does does not have that issue.
<br>I highly recommend FM Products 9 mm uppers!
by Beyond Seclusion
I had researched (extensively) getting a 9 mm upper for my AR as I have a FosTech Echo 2 trigger and needed something more affordable to shoot. I wanted to do a YouTube video on this. I ended up with the FM. Their customer support is the BEST! I would highly recommend. Absolutely LOVE this upper! Thanks Paul.
Fm complete upper
I purchased this upper to use with the fm billet lower. It cycled several types of 9mm ammo without issue. The fit and finish is very good. I had contacted the manufacturer with some technical questions with this purchase. Paul was very prompt and helpful in answering them. I would recommend checking foxtrot mike out.
Foxtrot 9mm upper
by Eugene -
So going on 2 years now running this foxtrot 9mm upper and could be more happy it's ran flawless since the day I've bought it. If I was to build another 9mm I would definitely be purchasing a second foxtrot upper. Thanks for a great product 👍.