Foxtrot Mike Products Complete Upper 16" .45 ACP Glock Style - 15" M-LOK Rail
Out of Stock
- Non-reciprocating fixed forward charging handle
- Left or right side charging
- 16” 4150 chrome moly barrel
- 15” monolithic free float handguard
- M-Lok attachment points
- Continuous picatinny top rail
- .45 ACP bolt carrier group included
- FM products muzzle brake with 5/8x24” threads
- Compatible with Glock magazines
The FM products 45 caliber upper receiver is designed to be used with the FM pistol caliber lower receivers as well as other .45 Glock lower receivers that use Glock magazines. Build the ultimate pistol caliber carbine for the range or home defense with the Foxtrot Mike complete upper receiver assembly.
Feature rich, high-quality, and affordable, Foxtrot Mike Products offer cutting edge solutions utilizing the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes available.
Manufacturers Note: FM Products does not support the following items, using these may void the lifetime warranty associated with our uppers;
1) FM Products does not support Aluminum Cased ammo. Blow backs have a much higher pressure spike in the chamber than a handgun. Using Aluminum cased ammo in a blow back PCC is dangerous and will void the lifetime warranty of an FM Products Upper Receiver.
2) FM Products does not support import magazines besides OEM Glock magazines. We recommend Magpul, OEM Glock and ETS magazines only.
3) FM Products does not support Spikes Glock style lower receivers. The LRBHO requires consumers to modify the FM Products upper, to make egress for the Spikes LRBHO. The FM Products upper is cut to the Colt spec, therefore we have no plans to deviate from that. Modifying your FM Products Upper to accommodate a Spikes Tactical Glock style lower will void the lifetime warranty on our PCC Uppers.
4) We only recommend Sylvan magwell adapters, as they require no modifications or adjustments to work properly. FM Products does not support Stern Magwell Adapters as they require regular adjustments to work properly.
Ratings & Reviews
Great gun but not right out of the box....
I have a love hate relationship with this FM upper and lower. I have owned this weapon for 3 months now and I am finally getting it to cycle reliably. Using glock mags, it would fail to feed every other shot with the round stovepiped between the chamber and bolt carrier. I also noticed flecks of brass around the chamber. My magazine followers were also getting scored. My bolt carrier had a machine spur on the bottom of the bolt face that was scratching the brass and magazine... no wonder it would not feed! Called FM ....they said mail the upper back. They put a new barrel and bolt carrier in. the weapon now runs like a machine. It is very accurate and a lot of fun to shoot now that it reliably functions. In summary... not sure I would buy the 45 again. I hope I have the bugs worked out. But...for almost 700 bucks...I don’t think it is too much to ask for a fully functioning weapon out of the box. Buyer beware. FM has been great to work with.. but...
failure to feed problem
by johnell -
I got this upper and matched it with a FM lower. After about one hundred rounds, I am having feeding problems every one to three rounds. It seems to not strip the round off flush to the bolt face and jams up against the barrel throat.
Soft recoil with sub sonic ammo, runs like a champ
I got this and used a magazine block and it ran great, shooting sub sonic is super fun and the recoil is soft, been shooting steel case and blazer and havent had any issues. Like the handle because I can put it on the right side cuz Im a lefty. Great product, my friends really like shooting it too.
Well Constructed but issues to consider before buying
by JM -
This is a well built upper, with a unique design for side charging. It is also very light weight with a great handguard. Unfortunately, I had some problems with it. First it doesn't appear to work with with a New Frontier Lower - I've had both first round feeding issues, and may failures to feed that I just can't seem to get 100%. Also the charging handle on the side has a couple issues. First, it appears to have some friction (even after clean/lube) that just won't go away and tends to create issues with mis-feeds on the first round, and they also left a sharp edge of rail next to it - it will eventually cut you. After all that I'm giving up on it, but maybe someone with a different lower will have better luck, and taking the sharp rail edge off with a dremel will prevent it from cutting you so you can fix it pretty easily. So I'm giving it 2 stars still, I'd give it 3 but Foxtrot Mike did not reply to 2 of my inquiries via the web so don't count on them for support either.