Foxtrot Mike Products Complete 9mm AR Upper 8.5" Colt Style - 8" M-LOK Rail - Blast Diffuser
Why build a 9mm AR-15 from the ground up when you can get a head start with this complete upper from Fox Trot Mike Products? The FM-9 complete upper receiver assembly comes with a large assortment of features and improvements over standard pistol caliber carbines. This AR9 features a forward mounted fixed charging handle instead of the traditional M4 T-handle. This makes it much easier to charge your SBR or pistol without coming off target. This non-reciprocating charging handle can also be moved to the right side for left handed shooters. The monolithic upper and handguard are attached via a proprietary locking system to ensure that it doesn’t loosen over time. This free float rail also uses the M-LOK system, so you can attach your favorite lights, grips, or other accessories. Underneath the M-LOK handguard is an 8.5” 4150 chrome moly barrel that has a 1:10 twist to stabilize all 9mm bullets. This complete AR-9 upper receiver group is a great option if you want to quickly assemble a 9mm pistol caliber carbine for home defense or the range.
- Non-reciprocating fixed forward charging handle
- Left or right side charging
- 8.5” 9mm barrel with FM products blast diffuser
- 8” M-LOK free float handguard
- Proprietary handguard / upper interlock keeps handguard true to the upper
- Handguard and upper made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Includes 9mm bolt
- Compatible with Colt magazines and lowers
- Type 3 hardcoat anodized finish
- Limited lifetime warranty through Foxtrot Mike Products
This 9mm AR-15 complete upper receiver group is designed to be compatible with most Colt style lower receivers that utilize 9mm Colt magazines. The receiver and handguard are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and have a Mil-Spec Type 3 hardcoat anodized finish. The FM Products blast diffuser reduces the amount of concussion to the side for shooting indoors.
Feature rich, high-quality, and affordable, Foxtrot Mike Products offer cutting edge solutions utilizing the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes available.
Manufacturers Note: FM Products does not support the following items, using these may void the lifetime warranty associated with our uppers;
1) FM Products does not support Aluminum Cased ammo. Blow backs have a much higher pressure spike in the chamber than a handgun. Using Aluminum cased ammo in a blow back PCC is dangerous and will void the lifetime warranty of an FM Products Upper Receiver.
2) FM Products does not support import magazines besides OEM Glock magazines. We recommend Magpul, OEM Glock and ETS magazines only.
3) FM Products does not support Spikes Glock style lower receivers. The LRBHO requires consumers to modify the FM Products upper, to make egress for the Spikes LRBHO. The FM Products upper is cut to the Colt spec, therefore we have no plans to deviate from that. Modifying your FM Products Upper to accommodate a Spikes Tactical Glock style lower will void the lifetime warranty on our PCC Uppers.
4) We only recommend Sylvan magwell adapters, as they require no modifications or adjustments to work properly. FM Products does not support Stern Magwell Adapters as they require regular adjustments to work properly.
Ratings & Reviews
Outstanding! The best out there...
by TONY -
All I can say is that Foxtrot Mike products are top notch! Their customer service is incredible. FMT team fixed my problem and it wasn't even a problem with their stuff! Excellent!
Awesome Upper for a SBR/PCC Setup
by Rex -
The FM Products 8.5" Colt style upper is excellent; components and material appear to be high quality and workmanship on the upper I received was flawless. I paired the upper assembly with a standard PSA AR-15 lower and the fit between the two was precise. I finished the build with the recommended FM Products buffer tube/spring/buffer weight kit and the FM pistol brace. Again, quality materials, finish and workmanship.
<br>What makes this PCC really nice is I went the MEAN Arms EndoMag (I have 3) route so I could use standard Magpul AR15 magazines. The function between the components has been flawless. I have not had to "tweak" one thing at this point; no failures to feed, fire or eject with 250 rounds through the setup.
<br>I load my own 9mm rounds so I shoot mixed brass and the setup runs very reliably with my loads; 124 grain FMJ from RMR; pushed by 5.0 grains CFE Pistol with the COL set a 1.130".
<br>The important thing; I would purchase this upper again!
Great value for such a high quality upper!
by Jeff -
Great upper, everything from the comp to the bolt. Mine is on a CMMG lower and worked flawlessly on Stoner 9mm Colt style mags. Did not cycle well on Pro-Mag. Grouping a fist size hole at 50 feet. Recoil is almost non-existent.