G Outdoors G.P.S. Large Range Bag - Black
- Manufactured by G Outdoors Inc.
- Lift ports on each end
- 4 ammo dump cups
- Visual I.D. storage system to identify
- Heavy reinforced stitching on handles
- Shoulder strap with metal reinforced hardware
- Lockable heavy-duty zippers
- Extra magazine storage in front pocket
- Holds up to 8 handguns and ammunition
- Heavy duty nylon construction
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Tops in bags
Gone through several range bags over the years and think I've found one durable enough to withstand the weight of stuff I fill it with. Stocked with almost 1000 rounds of mixed pistol ammo, few pairs of eyes and ears, cleaning products and some targets to boot! Have room left for guns?? Sure do! Generally take 3 to 4 each visit. Midsize and fullsize 9mm, full size 45 auto and sometimes a .22 for some plinking. Bag weighs like 45 pounds without guns... takes it all in stride and without a complaint from the shoulder straps! Had them come loose on my old bag and could only lug by hand. The reinforced handles make it easy to pick up and move around. Overall a great bag and would recommend to anyone wanting to carry close to 50 pounds of ammo in a range bag!