Gear Head Works Tailhook Mod 1 Pistol Brace - FDE
Out of Stock
- Machined from billet aluminum
- Clamps onto pistol buffer tubes
- Lightweight and durable
- Hardcoat anodized flat dark earth
- Compatible with a wide range of firearms
- Can be set up for right or left-hand shooting
- Counterbalance weight against your forearm
- Less than an inch thick and only 4.5 oz.
- Includes hex wrench for installation
- Does not include buffer tube
- QD sling swivel socket
The Tailhook mod 1 clamps to pistol length buffer tubes and includes the hex wrench for installation. It is machined from billet aluminum and is hard coat anodized so it will last for many years to come. It also features a quick detach sling swivel socket, so you can use your favorite sling for added stability.
Gear Head Works started as a hobby and quickly turned into a company that manufactures innovative aftermarket parts for bullpups, AR-15s, and many other rifles. From charging handles to their popular Tailhook pistol brace, Gear Head Works is dedicated to bringing high quality components to the firearms market.
Ratings & Reviews
Tough brace that actually works & looks great
by Erik in AZ
The Gear Head Works first gen tailhook is an amazing innovation, that gives a clean and rugged look to your AR pistol and works incredibly well as a brace. The stock unfolds to wrap part way around your forearm, taking all the weight of the front of the weapon by using the leverage of the hook. There are no Velcro straps to make noise or wear out, and since it is made of aluminum it is both light and strong. If you want a brace to actually use as a brace, this is it!