GG&G 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail
- 6061-T6 Aluminum construction
- Type III hard coat anodized finish
- Ambidextrous design
- Compatible with tactical forearms for mounting flashlights and lasers
- Mounts to MIL-STD 1913 dovetail rail
- Five cross-slot mounting locations
- Accepts accessories with Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 interface
- Manufactured with enclosed recessed sidebar
- One-inch dovetail engagement for security
- Countersunk locking cross bolt
- Low profile offset
- Fully deburred
- 2.5" in length
- 1.45 oz. weight
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
by Richard Warren
Allowed me to mount a Red Dot exactly where I wanted it, good quality.
Exactly what it was advertised as.
GG&G 45 Degree Offset Rail
by R GARI
Excellent product, lightweight, and a great price. It gets my TLR1-HL exactly where I need it on my primary rifle. Thanks for shipping it so quickly. I will definetley be ordering from Primary Arms in the future.
Great product, as You would expect from GG&G.
Decent and inexpensive mount.
Had a little problem where one of the wedges fell out, it was a pain to put back in.
by jerrold SULLIVAN
HARD TO FIND BETTER QUALITY!!! WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?
Holds well once it's on. Did not come with the allen wrench needed to tighten it.
I am real happy with these 45 degree offsets. Nice and solid.
I got this to offset my light from 3 to 1 o'clock tried it but did not get the results I was after. This held the light out just a little to far for me with the rail I was using. The fit and finish is great and I'm sure I will find a place to use this on another gun.
its GG&G, as always great kit. A+