Griffin Armament 30mm SPRM Cantilever 15 MOA Scope Mount - 1.93" Height
These plates currently support:
Aimpoint Acro, T1/T2, H1/H2, Comp m5, Sig Romeo, Vortex Spark, Trijicon RMR , SRO, Holosun HE507C HS407C, HS508C, Leupold Deltapoint, J point, Optima, Dr optic, Meopta, Insight microdot, Burris Fastfire, vortex venom, and viper, CMORE STS, RTS, STS2, and vortex razor. Picatinny RTO™ plates are also offered.
- AIS technology
- RTO accessory support
- Red dot optic plates sold separately
- Ambidextrous support
- Unibody construction
- 1.93" center height
- For 30mm scope tubes
- 15 MOA tilt
- 12 (qty), 8-40 T15 fasteners for ring clamping
- 4 (qty), 10-32 fiber lock patched T15 fasteners for rail clamping
- Individually probed during the manufacturing process for peerless dimensional consistency
- Stanag 4694 Compliant attachment, for precise return to zero
- Type III hardcoat anodizing
- 6061-T6 aluminum
Griffin Armament produces serious use products with exceptional quality at a fantastic value. Designed with real world experience and built in the U.S.A., their product line has the parts you need. They're built to last a lifetime and backed by their perpetual lifetime warranty.
Ratings & Reviews
From a machinist perspective, seems well made and thought out, a very rigid mount. My issue is the front ring needs to be farther forward or clamp bolts more to the rear to move the scope forward enough for proper eye relief. I also think that the ring screw arrangement is unnecessarily over engineered an complicated. Nice mount otherwise.