Guntec USA AR .308 Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group - Mil-Spec
- Made for 7.62X51 / 308 Cal
- Hard Nickel P+ Finish
- HPT/MPI Tested and Marked
- 9310 Hardened Steel Bolt,
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Firing Pin (Heat treated to H900 Condition)
- 8620 carrier and gas key.
- Hardened extractor S7 tool steel.
- The group comes fully assembled with properly torqued and staked gas key
- Made in the USA
Guntec USA has been designing, manufacturing, and distributing tactical weapon accessories since 1989. Their goal is to supply excellent quality, at an economical value to professionals and enthusiasts alike.
Ratings & Reviews
Weak extractor. Will break in the first 250 rounds of use.
by Kenny -
works okay for the first couple hundred rounds. but about 220 rounds in the extractor broke on it. Just running 150gr factory loaded .308 ammo in it.
Works well so far!
by DAVID -
Has been great so far. Used this with a BA 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. Has been cycling flawlessly and headspacing was great. I did upgrade the extractor to the JP enhanced extractor. The one that came with it looked fine. I just wanted the extra security considering I’ve seen a few reviews stating the extractor is weak.