Henry 410 Lever Action Shotgun - Side Gate Loading - 19.8"
Manufactured by Henry Repeating Arms
The Henry Lever Action .410 Shotgun brings Henry's lever-action knowledge to the shotgun world. .410 Shotshells are great for hunting, casual target shooting, and just all-around fun. The Henry Lever Action .410 has been upgraded with a side loading gate so you can top the gun off in a hurry, in case you get swarmed by rabbits. The simple brass bead front sight gives you an aiming reference for your shot pattern, and the 19.8-inch barrel squeezes every ounce of velocity from the Henry .410 Lever Action shotgun.
- Caliber: .410 Shotshell, 2.5-inch shells only
- Barrel Length: 19.8 inches
- Barrel Type: Round Blued Steel with cylinder style choke
- Overall Length: 38.1 inches
- Weight: 7.09 lbs.
- Receiver Finish: Polished brass
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Rear Sight: Adjustable semi-buckhorn with diamond insert
- Dripped and tapped - Weaver 63B scope mount type
BrandHenry Repeating Arms
Caliber Gauge.410 Bore
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.