Leapers UTG ACCU-SYNC 45 Degree AR-15 Flip Up Front Sight
- Machined from aircraft aluminum with matte black finish
- Positive lock push button activation automatically deploys sight tower
- 45-Degree angled offset sight tower locks in the deployed position
- Uses standard A2 front sight post, interchangeable with aftermarket posts
- Integrated tool-free adjustable front sight
- Utilizes a single locking Torx screw with low profile mounting base
- Square-shaped Integral recoil stops for a secure zero hold and return to zero on MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails
- Includes T15 Torx wrench and screw
Leapers, Inc., headquartered in Michigan, U.S.A., has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting and outdoor gear since 1992. With uncompromisingly high standards their goal is to make best-in-class niche products available for hunting, shooting, and outdoor enthusiasts like you. They have developed high quality products from a wide range of categories such as weapon lights, compact scopes, handguards, and other tactical accessories to fit your every shooting need.
Ratings & Reviews
I'll buy them again when the rear sights are in stock!
by Browncoat -
I bought a pair, front and rear, and I love them. As good or better than Magpul's and a whole lot less. Would buy more but can't find the rear site in stock...
Great back up sights!
by Darron -
I just installed a set (front and rear) of these on a new build. Nice sights! They fold down low and the mount sits low on the pic rail so it isn't even close to my optic in the rear and the front stays out of sight when using a 2.5 power scope . They only lock with the button in the up position but they stay put up or down with spring pressure. Good enough for BUIS.
Solid Offset Flip-up For SPR Builds
by gsmullins -
Accu-Sync 45 Flip Up: solid build quality, with a finish and feel similar to Magpul MBUS Pro. Solid, sping-loaded detent at top and bottom, with a lock-out to prevent folding when deployed. Tool-less elevation adjustment with clear detents. US design, Taiwan-made, if that matters to you. A bargain at the price.