Leapers UTG ACCU-SYNC 45 Degree AR-15 Flip Up Rear Sight
- Machined from aircraft aluminum with matte black finish
- Positive lock push button activation automatically deploys sight tower
- 45-Degree angled offset sight tower locks in the deployed position
- Dual rear aperture types depending on your preference
- Integrated tool-free adjustable rear aperture
- Utilizes a single locking Torx screw with low profile mounting base
- Square-shaped Integral recoil stops for a secure zero hold and return to zero on MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails
- Includes T15 Torx wrench and screw
Leapers, Inc., headquartered in Michigan, U.S.A., has been in the business of supplying shooting, hunting and outdoor gear since 1992. With uncompromisingly high standards their goal is to make best-in-class niche products available for hunting, shooting, and outdoor enthusiasts like you. They have developed high quality products from a wide range of categories such as weapon lights, compact scopes, handguards, and other tactical accessories to fit your every shooting need.
Ratings & Reviews
Solid Offset Rear Iron Sight for Your SPR's
by gsmullins -
Accu-sync 45 Rear Flip-up Iron Sight: solidly built in Taiwan from US design. Tool-less windage adjustment with clear detents. Dual apertures (0-200, 200 out); sight may be stowed with either deployed. Lock-out button prevents folding when deployed. A bargain at the price.
Maybe not as slick as Magpuls. They've not $100 each either.
by Browncoat -
I've bought two sets of these. They're solid, accurate and freaking inexpensive. No wonder they stay 'sold out'. And not just here. Other online stores that carry UTG won't even list them as 'SOLD OUT'.
<br>I really shouldn't complain because almost all of my main optics are PAs because they have etched reticles. I can still sight in daylight without batteries. Almost as good as with BUIS. But I still add them to a build and zero them. Glass can, and does, break.