Leapers UTG Heavy Duty Recon 360 Bipod - 5.6" to 7.0"
- Offset picatinny mount frees up Picatinny rail space and improves stability
- Independently angled legs can be locked in 5 positions
- Tension adjustable 360-degree panning with multi-axis tilting
- Legs feature 5 height positions with thumb wheel locking
- All terrain non-slip rubber foot pads
- Includes kit for mounting to swivel studs
- Center height adjustable from 5.6" to 7.0"
The low profile bipod allows for five settings for central height, ranging from 5.6" to 7.0" with the legs in the 90-degree position.
Ratings & Reviews
****, 5 doesn't come easy.
Great product, no issues.
<br>Very stable and heavy duty.
<br>Locks in well.
Middle aged white guy loves his bipod
Works as advertised, minus one star for not being an Atlus and minus that same star for having more "play" than I'd prefer to have to exhaust before the legs will rotate. If there were a way to lock the ball rotation whilst adjusting the legs that'd be awesome. To be fair though I am buying 3 more, also I didn't read the manual soooo maybe there is a way to lock the ball. Prolly not though.