Luth-AR AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum with hardcoat anodized finish
- Machined M4 feed ramps, shell deflector, and forward assist housing
- A3 flat top receiver with 12 position picatinny rail and T-marks
- Great for building a .223/5.56x45mm carbine or rifle
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR15 lower receivers
- Does not include bcg or charging handle
The Luth-AR company was founded by the same man who founded the DPMS and Panther Arms firearms companies. Randy Luth started as a machinist and built his way up to leading some of the most recognizable and respected companies in the firearms industry. The Luth company now owns seven patents for high quality AR-15/.308 components and accessories that are built for the competition shooter, hunter, and gun enthusiast.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for a Builder!
by JRKFirearms -
Great upper receiver. If you are looking for a cheap decent receiver do not hesitate!
Great quality, precise machining.
by Emoney -
Better quality than most uppers. Luth is known for its quality precision machining.