Luth-AR AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver
- Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum with hardcoat anodized finish
- Machined M4 feed ramps, shell deflector, and forward assist housing
- A3 flat top receiver with 12 position picatinny rail and T-marks
- Great for building a .223/5.56x45mm carbine or rifle
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR15 lower receivers
- Does not include bcg or charging handle
The Luth-AR company was founded by the same man who founded the DPMS and Panther Arms firearms companies. Randy Luth started as a machinist and built his way up to leading some of the most recognizable and respected companies in the firearms industry. The Luth company now owns seven patents for high quality AR-15/.308 components and accessories that are built for the competition shooter, hunter, and gun enthusiast.
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ratings & Reviews
Great for a Builder!
by JRKFirearms -
Great upper receiver. If you are looking for a cheap decent receiver do not hesitate!
Great quality, precise machining.
by Emoney -
Better quality than most uppers. Luth is known for its quality precision machining.
Out of Spec
This receiver incorrectly clocks the cam pin forcing the bolt to be rotated slightly so that it won't naturally permit the bolt to enter the star chamber due to incorrect clocking. I bought TWO and ended up returning them to Luth and they ended up keeping the receivers and my money. So it is out of spec and Luth's customer service is abysmal.