Magpul MBUS Rear Sight - Stealth Gray
Out of Stock
The Magpul MBUS Back-Up Sight is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. Specifically tailored to the AR-15/M16 platform, the dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons.
- ~0.7 MOA (0.754"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.5 MOA (0.547"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
- Impact resistant polymer construction
- Spring-loaded flip up sight
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight deployed
- Compatible with most Picatinny receiver rails
- Provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight may be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- Height - Stowed: ~0.51”
- Center of aperture to top of rail: 1.42”
- Length - Stowed: 2.6”
- Length - Deployed: 1.5”
- Weight: 1.3 oz
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent product and service
You won't find a better company to buy from.
Same MBUS new color
Good backup sights. Extremely durable in the closed position. Wouldn't be my first choice if you are using them as your primary sighting system.
Great product for the price!! Co-witness well with the primary arms optic and hold zero!
by Duane Collins
Best place for all your rifle need guys are great prices are better I will keep going back
Rear back up sight
by Jeremy Bledsaw
Sight works exactly as stated, above all, customer service, and hospitality is top notch.
MBUS rear sight
by James Osment
Top quality. Looks great against my black rifle!
Best Bang for your buck sights
by Kenneth Menken
I love how light these back up sights are, they feel quite solid.
Great back-up sights and they're gray....
This is my second set of MagPul MBUS Gen 2 sights, with the first being your standard black. I needed another set for my other AR upper, but most back up iron sights cost more for just the rear sight than purchasing front and rear MBUS's so I opted for them again. My first set sighted in easily, held a great group, and are just plain rugged. I'm a big fan of gray as it blends in with so much in both urban and rural environments. It is quite versatile. This gray is dark, really a charcoal gray and not too different from black. That being said it does make for a different look and if you're going for something other than black give this a go. Gray is the new Olive Drab, versatile, utilitarian, but also cool.