Magpul Terrain Black Frame with Gray Lens Safety Glasses - M/L
The Magpul Terrain shooting glasses feature larger lenses and frames to provide the greatest amount of coverage compared to the other models. The frame is contoured to fit your head with low profile temples and anti-slip nose and temple pads that allow you to comfortably wear these under helmets and over the ear hearing protection. The unbreakable polycarbonate lenses are coated with an oleophobic treatment to protect them from chemicals, other liquids, and scratches and are additionally anti-reflective. This model comes with gray lenses that are designed for glare reduction, everyday light conditions, and provide absolute UV protection whether you are fishing on the lake or hiking in the mountains.
- Constructed of TR90NZZ, the frames combine lightweight construction and ballistic protection, providing rugged strength and flexibility with maximum overall coverage
- Ballistic Rated Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 lenses and frames meet both high velocity impact protection and safety ratings
- Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid and other chemical protection and added scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating on inside of lenses minimizes distracting reflections
- Padded low profile temples integrate smoothly under helmets, communication headsets and over the ear hearing protection
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
- Rubber nose and temple pads are overmolded to the frame for durability
- Gray lenses provide absolute UV protection with true color perception and glare reduction
- Great for all outdoor activities and environments from bright to dim light conditions
- Available with polarized and non-polarized lenses
- Fits medium to large heads
It is extremely important when going to the gun range to make sure you have the proper safety equipment with you. Ear protection is a must to prevent hearing loss and is recommended you get high quality headphones that properly reduce the loud retort of a gunshot to safe levels. However, one piece of equipment people often overlook is eye protection. It is vital to be able to protect your eyes from possible injury and Magpul knows this. They have used their knowledge of high quality manufacturing, polycarbonates, and various synthetic materials to bring extremely durable ballistic rated Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 sunglasses to the market that provide extreme impact resistance and flexibility. The terrain offers frames and lenses made from the strongest thermoplastic material (TR90ZZ) available that will protect your eyes at the range while still looking good everywhere else.
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.