Midwest Industries G4 M-LOK AR-15 Handguard - 10.5"
Manufactured by Midwest Industries
The Midwest Industries 10.5" G4 M-Lok Handguard features a unique, free-float design compatible with the popular AR platform. The slim profile handguard is machined from 6061 aluminum with a hard coat anodized finish measuring 1.5" outer diameter and 1.3" inner diameter. Seven sides of M-Lok compatible attachment points offer rifle customization unique to each users needs. The 10.5" G4 M-Lok Handguard also has a top Picatinny rail for mounting optics and other rifle accessories and offers five integral anti-rotation quick detach sling sockets. Included is a 4140 heat-treated barrel nut and wrench.
- 10.50" overall length
- 8.8 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Five Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5" Outside and 1.3" Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-Lok™
- 5-Slot Polymer M-Lok™ rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Included Barrel Nut and Wrench
- Made in the U.S.A.
Handguard Length10.5 in
California Prop 65 warning
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.