Midwest Industries Quad Rail Handguard - 7.25"
Manufactured by Midwest Industries
The Midwest Industries 7.25" Quad Rail Handguard features a unique, free-float design compatible with the popular AR-15 platform. Built to last, it features durable 6061 aluminum construction with a type 3 hard coat anodized finish. The 7.25-inch Quad Rail handguard also has a top Picatinny rail for mounting optics and other rifle accessories and offers two integral anti-rotation quick detach sling sockets. Included is a 4140 heat-treated barrel nut and wrench.
- 7.25" overall length
- 9.5 oz Installed Weight
- 6061 Aluminum
- Type 3 Hard Coat Anodized
- High-Quality MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails
- T-marked for accessory location
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- 2.43" Tall, 2.15" Wide
- 1.3" Inside Diameter
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut
- Included Barrel Nut and Wrench
- Made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
4/20/2021 9:35 pm MI-CRT7.25
by Jo -
Very happy with the fit, quality band installation. Primary Arms delivers again!