MIRA Safety Gas Mask Microphone
Manufactured by MIRA Safety
MIRA Safety Microphone is an easy-to-install upgrade that replaces the existing exhalation valve cover on your MIRA gas mask for crystal clear communication. Talking through a gas mask is never easy, but this added upgrade greatly improves communication over short distances with enhanced speech diaphragms and noise-canceling capabilities. Similar to a standard headset, this microphone won't need additional power and is estimated to last up to 30,000 hours. This microphone is designed to function in all weather-use and different types of environments with its tough polymer housing and a durable retaining ring. Its IP67 rating means it is protected against dust, water, and oil and can even be submerged in up to three feet of water for 30 minutes, though it's not recommended. The MIRA Safety Gas Mask Microphone is a great upgrade option that makes it easy to stay informed or communicate important messages while wearing your gas mask.
- 2-pin NEXUS U-173/U connector for use with Peltor and Ops-Core headsets
- Tough polymer housing with durable retaining ring
- Noise-canceling, dynamic, moving-coil microphone
- Replaces existing gas mask exhalation valve cover
- Optimized for all-weather use (-33°C to +77°C)
- Meets MIL-STD-461G / MIL-STD-810G requirements
- Average of 30,000 of use
- IP67 rated - protected against dust, water, and oil
- Serviceable with replacements parts available in case of damage
- Weighs under 2 oz.
- Made in the Czech Republic